“A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” - Lao Tzu

“A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” - Lao Tzu

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Didnt you get the memo?

I thought it might be worth mentioning. I am back logged on my written blog posts. Right now I am in Cuzco Peru about to go to Machu Pichu. I’ve been writing as much as I can and I have most of my adventures saved on the lap top. This being said, it takes time, and more importantly, motivation to read edit and fix all my scribbles on MS word. So this is why my written posts are talking about me being in Hatun Machay, while my photos Im uploading are showing me in Lima, Cuzco and probably a few days, Machu Pichu. So as confusing as it is, my blog is coming to you in 2 parts. The written part as seen through the eyes of me and slightly behind the actual timeline of my travels, and the photos, as seen through the eyes of me, Cati and anyone else we get to snap a picture for us. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment